ColdTech Refrigeration is a prominent Intermountain West commercial refrigeration and HVAC service provider. We install, service and maintain HVAC, refrigeration, and hot equipment assets for grocery stores, hotels, convenience stores, restaurants, school districts and warehouses. Together with our sister companies, we are 300 team members strong licensed in 27 states.
Ready to Superheat your career? Do you thrive on driving projects, and warming up* a talented construction crew? Do you maintain a calm, commanding presence when the team is under pressure? We wish to meet you!
ColdTechwould like to gauge up to an experienced Construction Refrigeration Foreperson for our growing team.
Our Toolbox of Benefits:
- Weekly payroll
- Full & Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) & Company Match
Job Valve (Duties):
- Understand the project scope in order to plan, lead and manage
- Ensure the project is completed correctly, on time and on budget
- Interact with the general contractor or customer
- Organize, direct and supervise crew members, equipment and resources on the jobsite
- Manage employee time and attendance
- Ensure that company safety trainings are conducted and followed
Job Components (Requirements):
- High school/GED and/or trade or technical classes
- Minimum 5 years of journeyperson level experience in the construction industry
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge of plumbing and pipe fitting
- Ability to pump down both single and multiplex refrigeration systems
- Experience in installation in supermarkets preferred
Physical and Environmental Job Demands:
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of jobsite in all types of weather; this may include walking, climbing, reaching, bending, crawling, or stretching.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Substantial travel requirements (50%).
- Exposure to characteristic construction site dangers.
Must be on-call to address delays, emergencies, bad weather, and other issues at the jobsite
Powered by JazzHR
- Construction Engineering
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)