At Vaco, we connect professionals with excellent career growth opportunities! Our recruiters help you get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sr. Credit Analyst. Apply with Vaco, and we will advocate on your behalf! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities.
As a Sr. Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for order validation for international customers, assisting with large order processing, determining and maintaining credit lines for international customers, and ensuring proper due diligence is completed on exported product. You will also ensure the integrity of all data and will generate reports that verify and document their accuracy.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Credit Analyst role include:
- Making recommendations for account escalation
- Determining credit worthiness of international accounts
- Preparing and distributing reports
- Collection efforts for international and domestic accounts
- researching and resolving purchase order inconsistencies
- Assisting in the completion of appropriate client set-up and maintenance forms
Experience in manufacturing/ distribution is highly preferred. Experience in dealing with exported product highly preferred.
As a Data Analyst, you must be an excellent communicator and have strong analytical, interpretive and interpersonal skills. You must be highly organized and able to work efficiently in a team environment.
Other requirements of the position include:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred
• 5 years of related experience
• 2 years of query and report writing experience, strongly preferred
• Strong knowledge of query and report writing
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products