To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Evansville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fund Accountant - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Evansville, IN
Posted 26 days ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This role will be located at 110 N Fulton Ave, Evansville, IN 47710.
- Display basic understanding of the hedge funds under administration (legal structure, investment objective, fee structure, liquidity provisions, etc.)
- Display understanding of securities valuation, settlement properties and attributes
- Display firm understanding of accounting concepts and current accounting principles
- Professionalism and responsiveness to liaise with Auditors and Tax Preparers for Funds
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances
- Daily/Monthly reconciliation of investment positions and market values
- Trade processing
- Gathering and processing corporate actions
- Confirming validity of corporate actions and significant price changes with independent source
- Calculation and recording of fees
- Review of accruals and expense items
- Interaction with investment managers and prime brokers to resolve questions and reconciliation differences
- Analytical review of daily and monthly results
- Generation and review of daily/monthly reports
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CFA candidate a plus
- Previous experience in financial services, hedge funds/fund of funds a plus
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Flexible team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Positive attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary