Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant
Amelia, OH | 1st Shift | $15-18/hr, BOE
Express Employment Professionals Cincinnati East is now hiring an Accounts Payable and Receivable Assistant in Amelia, OH.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrative Assistant is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the invoices. Duties include include coding, processing and research. This position is additionally responsible for providing a high level of customer service to both internal & external customers.
- Invoice processing, research & entry
- Communication with internal & external customers
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Post daily receivable deposits
- Collections, verify status of delinquent accounts
- Month-end General Ledger
- Provide support to other company departments/personnel as needed
- Answer and direct all calls courteously and professionally, ascertaining enough information to assist the caller.
- Be aware of scheduled meetings and available for expected guests. Welcome guests promptly in a courteous and professional manner, escorting them to designated meeting spaces.
- Maintain a neat and orderly look throughout the office, specifically in the common areas including the reception area, kitchen, conference room, and copy room.
- Manage and maintain the telephone system, including voice mail.
- Maintain office supply inventory, monitor levels, and place orders as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to the staff, as assigned.
- Provide support as assigned for the organization, and the holding of seminars and other events.
- Coordinate and place orders with food service providers for meetings, as requested.
- Assist Sales Department on quoting entry, order entry, Machine folders and other duties as assigned
- Receive, sort and distribute all incoming mail.
- Distribute all inbound facsimiles, and assist with outbound facsimiles.
- Process all outgoing mail and deliver to appropriate mail delivery provider.
Minimal Employment Requirements:
- Professional demeanor (attire and appearance) with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Exhibit a high level of personal and professional integrity and ethics. Must be team player.
- Ability to consistently produce quality results through close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be knowledgeable of personal computers and keyboarding skills, as well as highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Windows operating environment. E2 Shoptech a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently on a multitude of assignments, which must be understood and organized while following directions and accepting supervision when deemed necessary.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Pay: $15-18/hour, based on experience
Company offers Health, Dental, and 401K plan w/ match.
** For an IMMEDIATE interview, please call 513-842-8000 and speak with a Recruiting Specialist! **
To see a full list of available jobs, please check out our full listing HERE!
For more information, please contact Cori Stokes, at 513-842-8000, or via email: email@example.com
Cincinnati Jobs, Cincinnati OH, Amelia OH Jobs, Amelia Jobs, Clermont County Jobs, Accounting Jobs, AP Jobs, Accounts Payable Jobs, Accounts Receivable Jobs, AR Jobs