This position is responsible for the maintenance, and/or repair, of a variety of HVACR equipment in an assigned group of GetGo convenience stores within the Cleveland and Akron/Canton operating markets.
- Experience Required: HVACR field
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily
- Maintain safety as top priority in all aspects of your work, for team members and products.
- Responds to service requests related to HVACR maintenance issues.
- Responds to service requests for a wide variety of in-store equipment which include.
- Air conditioning
- Walk in and upright coolers
- Walk in and upright freezers
- Refrigerated food service equipment
- Ice makers
- Communication with operations
- Follow proper uniform guidelines
What’s in it for me…
- $2500 New Hire Bonus paid at 12mos of service, less applicable taxes
- Competitive Pay based upon experience
- Weekly Pay
- Company supplied tools, vehicle & uniform
- Own Brands Discount
- Life/work Balance
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Business Stewardship
- Career Pathing
At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office, we are working together to put food on shoppers' tables and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
- Restaurant Operation
- Safety Principles