Lorien Health Services is a family-owned and operated organization that was founded by and conducts itself based on strong family values. Those values extend to our residents, their family members, and our dedicated employees. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of the people we touch by providing, patient-centered care utilizing the latest in healthcare technology that results in the finest outcomes for our residents.
We offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien has become known, throughout Maryland
Some perks for working with Lorien include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly birthday parties
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Must possess an unencumbered Registered Nurse license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 443/221
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Lorien Health was founded in 1977 by Mary and Nicholas Mangione, Sr., a successful businessman with a strong sense of pride, dignity, and work ethic. Our long-term goal is to help seniors heal, rehabilitate, and maximize their quality of life, either in our facilities or in their own homes. Today, our Chief Executive Officer is Lou Grimmel, who is committed to maintaining Mr. Mangione's vision of always putting the patient first and keeping his good family name.
Not Ready To Apply
View the full profile