What you will do
The Technical Support Representative will work with Field Services, Applications, Sales, Engineering, manufacturing, customer service, QA, etc. to provide pre and post technical support to customers for a variety of Indoor Air Quality products. Trion IAQ supports (5) product families; Trion Commercial/Industrial, Trion Residential, Herrmidifier, Envirco, and Military. Products include Electrostatic Precipitators, media air cleaners, humidifiers (electric steam generator, atomizing, evaporative, etc.). How you will do it
• Becomes quickly informed of products, their needs, and applications.
• Work in a call center environment handling technical support calls from external service technicians, installers, homeowners, customers, etc.
• Handle parts order calls and emails including part look up, part identification and part order processing.
• Provide pre and post sales technical support including equipment installation, troubleshooting, and applications assistance via phone, and email.
• Upon request, provide information such as submittal drawings, wiring diagrams, installation recommendations, or other information as needed.
• Approve and process warranty orders as needed.
• Log results of all calls into CRM system.
• Follow up on customer inquiries to ensure job completion and customer satisfaction.
• Must demonstrate excellent customer service and a professional demeanor at all times.
• Provide recommended literature revisions, corrections, improvements, etc.
• Follow and comply with company work and safety rules and policies.
What we look for
• Must know how to read electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Must be proficient on computers.
• Required software proficiencies (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
• Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and written.
• Good problem solving skills is a must.
Education and/or Experience
• University degree and 1 year minimum experience, or 2 year degree and 6 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with HVAC systems
• Experience with Salesforce (Service cloud) is a plus.
• Prior experience working on a Technical Service Desk is a plus.
• Military experience a plus due to potential security clearance requirements.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Nice (Unix Utility)