To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Midland City, AL 36350
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Coleman Worldwide Moving • Midland City, AL
Posted 1 month ago
The Auditing Clerk will audit military shipments for missed revenue and overbilling from vendors and audit assigned freight forwarders under contract billing and payables and provide a weekly report to Director.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- International rate solicitation utilized by the Department of Defense to ensure that all services have been properly billed to the government
- Test files of prepaid expenses and accrued expenses related to individual shipments
- Communicate with freight forwarder operations to make appropriate modifications to increase profitability
- Communicate with service center managers regarding shipments when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and general internet capabilities, as well as company software
- Organization skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!