ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
Office Coordinator will be responsible for helping achieve ALS’ vision of providing the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
- Be in the office during normal business hours (M-F, 8 to 5) to take client calls, and after hours as needed to complete required tasks.
- Take phone calls in a pleasant and enthusiastic manner.
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Order office supplies
- Clerical work including scanning, filing, mailing, ordering, receiving, and data entry as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients.
- Able to sit, and /or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment.
- Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the FMLA Law poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click URL blocked - click to apply to view company E-Verify Participation Poster