To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Executive Assistant
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Sterling, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Dulles, Virginia (VA) that is seeking a Human Resources Executive Assistant. The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
- Assist the Vice president of HR and his direct reports with a variety of responsibilities and special projects (business cases, priorities for roll-outs, functional requirements, etc.)
- Maintains calendar for the Vice president of HR; schedules meetings as needed
- Performs internal and external office communication: email, voicemail and miscellaneous written correspondence
- Greets and assists visitors and internal staff in person and by telephone, in a courteous, professional, and friendly manner
- Screens and routes incoming telephone calls
- Files, makes copies, makes room reservations and other general clerical tasks
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail
- Responsible for set up and payments in the Ivalua system for any vendors used within the Human Resources Department
- Responsible for ordering supplies for the HOA and Regional HR team
- Organizes and maintains the Human Resources filing system; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records; and files and retrieved documents
- Reviews, edits and formats draft and finalized materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, compliance with policies and procedure and appropriate English usage including grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential
- Schedule, plan and coordinate special events for the Human Resources Department
- Other duties as assigned
- Higher education, with a Bachelor or Master university degree
- Any combination of education and experience related to college level work or experience in Human Resources
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant, four years preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheets and presentations
- Exemplary organizational skills, written, and verbal communication with the ability to influence a range of audiences
- Experience in the aviation or logistics industry are an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills paired with professional stakeholder management
- High degree of self-motivation