- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications
- Fabricates repair parts for production equipment
- Makes repairs and upgrades to the facility and infrastructure
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment using hand and power tools
- Enters parts and labor for machine maintenance into software to provide management with machine maintenance costs and to improve preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintains work area per the company’s visual workplace management system (5-S) guidelines
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum five years of related Electrical and Maintenance experience or an equivalent combination of education or training beyond high school and experience (Two years of experience is equivalent to one year of education)
- Knowledge of Inspecting / Auditing procedures, Forklift operation, OSHA / Safety procedures, Mechanical aptitude
- Complies with company policies; work rules; safety requirements; quality standards; and applicable local, state, and federal legislation
- Blue print reading
- Plumbing / Pipe-fitting
- Cooperative / Team oriented / Responsive / Helpful
- Reliable / Conscientious
- Efficient / Productive
- Belt sanders, band saws, cutoff saws, hydraulic presses, drill presses, press brakes, welders cutting torches, scissor lifts, forklifts, electric drill, pneumatic die grinders, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, grease guns, tape measures
- Computers, with MS Office & Outlook knowledge.
- JDE ALM
BrassCraft Manufacturing Company
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Mechanic
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Mechanic, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Mechanic