The Culinary Associate greets residents and guests in the dining room; is knowledgeable regarding menu selections and takes customer orders; serves food in a fine dining atmosphere.
Work Schedule: Varies
Location: Bourbonnais AL & Memory Care
- Abide by all Riverside policies and procedures for professional standards of behavior and appearance.
- Ability to communicate with all residents with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates a positive caring attitude as evidenced by relaxed, pleasant facial expression and gentleness during care of resident.
- Spend free time with residents providing conversation and companionship.
- Follow the proper steps for cleanliness and sanitation guidelines.
- Knowledge of menu and daily specials.
- Ability to answer all resident questions regarding menu.
- Knowledge of the steps of service and ability to follow those steps.
- Knowledgeable in fine dining services.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Serves residents in a professional and timely manner.
- Speaks to residents in a pleasant helpful (resident center) manner, avoiding talking in halls or common areas with other staff related to resident care needs or other issues such as staffing, assignments or concerns.
- Models professionalism in communication using sensitivity, active listening techniques, and diplomacy with all customers.
Riverside Healthcare is revolutionizing care using leading-edge technology to diagnose and treat patients. We are ranked top in the nation for performance in neurosurgery, orthopedics, and heart surgery and have also been named one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics seven times. Riverside is nationally recognized for our specialty programs in obstetrics, trauma, oncology, rehabilitation, geriatrics, occupational health, psychiatric services, and treatment of alcohol and chemical dependency, as well as patient safety. We combine innovation and convenience at state-of-the-art facilities located in communities throughout the greater Kankakee area.
Riverside Medical Center proves that truly progressive medicine is being delivered in Chicago’s southwest suburbs and East Central Illinois. Join a team that is not only concerned with providing the best care possible but also with offering a work environment of advancement and growth. Riverside is a place that embraces a culture where opinions count and dedication is respected, where superior performance is rewarded with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Code Of Federal Regulations