You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Regional Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Directly responsible for hiring, training and developing, as well as, coaching to success the sales team in their district in order to ensure a positive experience for the customer and successful promotion of the client product to targeted providers
- Establishing performance expectations and overseeing activity of direct reports including adherence to policies
- Fostering an environment that rewards accomplishment and encourages the advancement and retention of exceptional employees
- Motivating, managing and developing the skill sets and overall performance of the sales representatives in their district to achieve target forecast objectives
- Providing frequent, ongoing performance feedback to all direct reports and foster a team oriented, collaborative working environment.
- Creating a culture consistent with the client’s key values to include honesty, integrity, transparency, diversity, customer focus and respect
- Development of strong customer relationships and regional/local key opinion leaders
- Monitoring field activities to ensure all are within compliance guidelines and provide timely feedback on marketing tactics and market conditions while collaborating closely with leadership, commercial operations, marketing and medical affairs
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ Years Pharmaceutical, Life Science or other Commercial Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Training or other relevant experience required
- 5+ Years district / regional management experience with a minimum of 2 years within pharmaceuticals required
- Technology savvy and experience leading teams utilizing digital sales tools
- Exemplary coaching and development experience with a diversely tenured team required
- Product Launch experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to achieve/exceed forecast and budget management required
- Experience in women’s health preferred
- Must live within assigned geography
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)