To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asurion • Nashville, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Software Engineer 2 – NextGen IVR and WFM
Asurion provides technology protection services around the globe that includes premier support solutions to enable optimum use of technology; digital applications to protect their privacy and provide security; and rapid replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning devices.
As a Software Engineer 2 at Asurion, here’s what you can expect to do:
- Write server-side code for web-based and SOA applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Write automated functional tests for web pages & server-side code.
- Follows established coding standards and techniques and conducts code reviews with peers.
- Ensures code complies with security policies and guidelines.
- Automate deployment and management of our platform using cloud technologies.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Computer science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field required.
- 2 or more years of building web application software.
- Experience with micro-services architectures using NodeJS.
- A good understanding of Agile/Lean best practices and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
Do you enjoy discussing innovative ideas with your peers, coming up with great product solutions and passing on your knowledge to others frequently? Are you passionate about developing great software, get excited with solving hard problems, and enjoy learning about new technology. If this sounds like you, get in touch!