To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- Arielle Feist
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LPN Clinical Reviewer
Aerotek • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
LPN CLINICAL REVIEW OPPORTUNITY
- Conducts prior authorization activities and referral management activities
- Assesses medical necessity by screening available information against established criteria, using InterQual Clinical Guidelines, Clinical Decision Support Tool, and Behavioral Health criteria
- Ensures timely reviews for requesting facilities and appropriate notification to parties
- Contacts beneficiary and / or provider to obtain or clarify medical information as necessary
- Refers cases to Case Management, Care Coordination, or Disease Management for review as necessary
- Prepares cases for Medical Director and Peer Review according to established policy
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, with current unrestricted license in appropriate state
- 2+ years experience with Medical / Surgical
- Proficient working with on-line systems
Day shift opportunity
Room for growth
If interested please apply to the link or email your resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.