OfficeTeam currently has a fantastic opportunity for a skillful and driven Human Resources Assistant. The Human Resources Assistant will handle a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Based in the Lakeside, California area, this is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- experience in in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- HR related experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Foundational knowledge in Basic Office Equipment
- Adeptness in Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Earlier work involving Computer Data Entry
- Knowledge of HRIS
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- General familiarity with recruiting
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR (Human Resources)
- Background working with Superior Customer Service
- Practical knowledge of benefits administration
- HR Payroll System experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Onboarding
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.