The permit coordinator is responsible for overseeing the permit process at the division office. This includes, collecting documents, submitting for approvals and permits, ordering checks for permit and water fees and logging this into JD Edwards. This position requires a high level of organization and the ability to manage several critical and time sensitive tasks simultaneously. Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated to hit all goals and deadlines, while maintaining accuracy. #CB #ZR
- Research and setup MUD districts/City requirements for Water Taps & Permits
- Obtain Director of Operations Approval on Plot Plans
- Obtain Vice President of Construction’s Approval on any revisions requested by ACM’s.
- Order all checks for Permits, Water Taps and Impact Fees
- Checks MUST be in Hand 2 Weeks Prior to Start or Paid Online Within Same Timeframe
- Order Plot Plans for each Homesite
- Track the Status of ALL Permits, Surveys and Approvals and Report to Starts Manager
- MUST maintain a 3 Month Backlog of Permits for Every Community based on Starts Pace
- Maintain Folder by Address for Each Start
- Create SOP, Sub-folders for all Approved Permit Packs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Computer literate with the ability to work in JD Edwards, Excel, Word, BOX and Build Pro.
- 2 Years office experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Professionally perform multiple, detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Above average verbal, writing and organization skills
- Must possess, integrity, loyalty and a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player with the ability to work well under pressure
Requires the ability to work eight hours per day, in an office setting. Also, requires the ability to read plans, bend, stoop, reach and move or carry items less than 50 lbs. Finger dexterity, when operating a keyboard and calculator is required. Office work requires sitting or standing at computer monitors for extended periods of time, completing paperwork, returning all emails and phone messages. Some standing is required for filing, scanning, copying and printing.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated