To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98113
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accelerate to Leadership Program 2019 - Chef de Cuisine
Aramark • Seattle, WA
Posted 7 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program! This early leader development program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn the business and set yourself on an accelerated path to a leadership role in the organization! For more information about our Early Talent Programs,click here.
The A2L Program offers seven Career Tracks that provide key milestone experiences specific to each career track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business.
The A2L Program also provides a combination of trainings, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. You’ll spend approximately 15% of your time committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
- On the job training in a leadership or individual contributor position (dependent upon career track)
- Key milestone experiences specific to the career track that are standardized across all lines of business
- Structured career path towards a targeted leadership role post program
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
Culinary Management Career Track:
The A2L will be responsible for ensuring that requirements for appropriate sanitation, waste and food safety levels in respective areas are met. They will also coordinate and supervise unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing, employee training and ensuring exceptional customer experiences. The A2L will perform other functions as required, such as maintaining records to comply with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2017 – August 2019 to be eligible for the FY19 A2L Program). Start dates are in February and July 2019. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran