Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is currently seeking a Service Deionized Water (SDI) Sales Manager.
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position is responsible for the business strategy and sales management of the Service Deionized Water (SDI) department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Sales / Service activities for the SDI business
- Create and manage annual sales budget for the SDI Business
- Create annual forecast for SDI business
- Supervise sales staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coach and provide career development advice to sales personnel
- Hire new SDI sales personnel
- Train and mentor SDI sales personnel on all aspects of the sales process, particularly how to conduct effective sales meetings with prospects.
- Meet weekly with SDI sales personnel to develop schedule of sales calls and to complete all of the sales reports to ensure all “hot” prospects are updated.
- Develop and provide short monthly sales training sessions where key aspects of the sales process are reviewed and discussed.
- Ensure Aquadem sales personnel are completing safety training on time and that they are conducting themselves in a safe manner at all times.
- Be a leader of safe driving initiatives to ensure sales personnel are always driving safely
- Coordinate SDI projects, installations and quotations with Administrative Leader and Plant Manager to ensure all aspects of the new client experience are handled correctly.
- Engage with the National Operations Manager for Services and SDI weekly to provide update on sales activities for all prospects.
- Lead effort of cross-selling all of Veolia’s other businesses to current customers and new clients for the SDI business
- Advise and consult with the SDI Plant Manager, SDI Administrative Leader and the National Operations Manager of Services & SDI on new potential products that could be produced by Veolia to serve more clients and increase profitability of business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- 10 years of related work experience.
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.