To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22182
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Vienna, VA
Posted 4 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client located in Vienna, Virginia (VA) is seeking a General Ledger Staff Accountant. The GL Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with numerous projects, including acquisition and tax accounting, as well as the monthly cash reconciliation process. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations
- Assist with cash reconciliations system implementation
- Ensure subledger balances to general ledger and resolve any variances
- Support acquisition accounting and valuation
- Assist with tax and regulatory accounting
- Participate in, or lead, internal projects
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a four-year College or University
- CPA or in progress is preferred
- 1 year of public accounting experience (big four preferred)
- Highly driven with ambition to grow and develop quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively while working, engaging, and thriving in a collaborative team-oriented setting
- Strong written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships and talk to all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on time while handling competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to learn systems and suggest process improvements
- Demonstrated history of problem solving