To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Twin Falls, ID 83301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
C3/CustomerContactChannels • Twin Falls, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Company Overview C3 is a global provider of contact center services for corporations who view customer care as a strong component of their growth and brand development strategies. C3 builds solid partnerships with its clients based on mutually determined business objectives. Our service offerings include; contact center services, web services, data analysis, back office solutions and consulting services. Although C3 is a global organization, the company prides itself on delivering boutique level client service aboard a foundation of operationally and technologically sound practices on par with any of the other leading providers in the industry. Consistency across our centers, regardless of geography, is at the core of our operating philosophy.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily oversight and management of a team of supervisors charged with achieving client deliverables through high performance teams of customer care representatives. The Operations Manager’s role is that of coach while holding his or her team accountable to ensure that agents meet or exceed the standards set forth by C3 and the client. The Operations Manager also has significant client facing interaction.
- Monitor, track and evaluate supervisor performance based upon pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and provide personal ongoing support and feedback to supervisors to ensure all client deliverables are met and C3 standards are adhered to
- Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with supervisors and associates to ensure that they are engaged in productive work and systems are functioning properly
- Ensure that underperforming supervisors and associates meet client expectations through the creation and implementation of written action plans
- Responsible for upward and downward communication both internally and as required to the client
- Interact as needed with other functional areas including Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Information Technology
- Participate in associate and supervisor selection and interviewing process
- Responsible for documentation and separation of employment
- Interact with clients demonstrating engaged leadership and detail orientation
- Responsible for creation and implementation of incentive programs
- Constantly drive process improvement and implement new processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university or five years leadership experience preferably in a call center environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with various Windows programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you. Become a FAN today, and be on your way to a rewarding career!