To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Amarillo, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Team Supervisor- $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Aveanna Healthcare • Amarillo, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Epic Pediatric Therapy, part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, North Carolina and Colorado!
Epic Pediatric Therapy is hiring a compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our team as a Supervisor. The Occupational Therapy Team Supervisor is directly responsible for the supervision of Occupational Therapy specific services and Therapy Lead for the department. The Occupational Therapy Team Supervisor is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies and Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (ORFs). The Supervisor also ensures compliance with Aveanna policy and procedures, is responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines and participates in program development and implementation of home and clinic therapy programs.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure: Current state license as an Occupational Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna.
- Experience: Three years experience as an Occupational Therapist, one year management experience, two years of pediatric experience preferred, home-based therapy or Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (ORF) experience preferred
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive salaried compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Pediatric Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.