To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate, A-Team
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 3 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Location - All Sites in Legal Industry
Reporting To - Dan Foti
Job Purpose - Provide On-Site support to a variety of clients as needed
Summary of Position: The A-Team. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team of individuals with multiple skill sets, in supporting our continued growth. This position requires a self-motivated, client focused, career driven candidate who exhibits leadership potential. This is a high exposure position and the right candidate will be in a unique position of working in multiple client facing accounts and at times, will be the daily Exela liaison to a client. The right candidate must demonstrate agility and schedule flexibility. Assignments and dispatches can come at a moment’s notice.
- Fill in at multiple local accounts for employees who are out on scheduled and unscheduled absences
- Perform a variety of duties in copy, print, scanning, mail, shipping/receiving, fax, reception, hospitality and records departments
- Lift heavy boxes, files, or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Adhere to business procedure guidelines and safety procedures
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Perform other duties as assigned getting instructions only on new assignments.
- Proficient computer/PC skills
- Locating, compiling and distributing requested files, documents and information
- Maintaining daily productivity logs in order to monitor department activities and work
- Minimum of 2 years customer service related experience required
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites in the area
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Litigation copy experience is required
- Ability to lift up 55 lbs. or maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Flexible working schedule; mostly during regular business hours
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competency in performing multiple functional task
- Schedule flexibility; work multiple shifts and different days as business needs require.
- Experience with Canon and Konica MFD (copy machines)
- Current experience with Copy, Printing, Scanning, IPRO, and Mail services
- Familiar with Excel and PDF
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS