To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Edison, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is growing and is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help. Our client’s goal is to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $50K – $60K
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for office. They will be responsible for day-to-day repair orders and other duties assigned. The Administrative Assistant work is typically performed in an office environment with a normal 40 hour work week schedule and/or as needed.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- General administrative support for assigned Vice Presidents and their direct reports, including; scheduling meetings and appointments, general data entry, information updates, reporting requirements, preparation of routine correspondence, copying and distribution of documents
- National and international travel coordination (flights/hotels/transportation), expense reporting and American Express card reconciliation
- Support coordination of small and large meetings (domestic and international) with internal and external business partners
- Maintain records, files, and other administrative work
- Other projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Ability to multitask and work with changing priorities
- Advanced skill level in MS Office including proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- The Administrative Assistant should have a 4-year degree with 3-5 years of experience of relevant administrative responsibilities