- Perform product inspections and testing including, but not limited to, start-up approval checks, quality checks, and variety changes to ensure product meets customer specifications
- Interpret customer requirements and drawings
- Perform special testing requirements for designated items/orders
- Identify non-conforming product and take necessary actions to document and segregate
- Investigate and resolve internal non-conformities in the form of spot-checking, backtracking, or rework duties
- Generate and/or verify labels and pallet tags for finished product identification
- Conduct final inspections/close-outs duties
- Ensure tasks are completed within Safety Practices, Quality Management System, and Food Safety Standards
Monday-Thursday, 5:00am-3:30pm, rotating overtime until 5pm; and Fridays 5:00am-3:30pm rotating (between techs).
Temporary to Hire
Itasca, IL 60143
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.
Quality Management Systems