Tioga Downs is looking for a Barback to join the team at our Coasters Sports Bar. Benefits Include:Daycare services for employees onlyDaycare open 7 Days a Week 7 am until 11 pm at Great Rates (Subsidy may also be available)Generous 401K planMedical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available for full time employeesPaid Time Off, Sick Time and Holiday Pay
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Barback is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of beverage stations and equipment in accordance with Company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• The Barback is responsible for cleaning of Beverage and Quick Service venues.
• Provides and replenishes food and beverage supplies in assigned venues.
• Ensures all necessary interdepartmental transfer paperwork is completed when transferring product to other venues.
• Removes empty bottles and trash.
• Prepares necessary fruit for use as garnishes.
• The Barback is responsible for receiving, issuing and keeping necessary records of liquor and supplies.
• Barbacks may back up for Bartenders when necessary.
• Knowledge of Dram Shop Act and Bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it.
• Promotes outstanding guest service on a continual basis.
• Participates as a team member with Bartenders, Utilities, Servers, Supervisors and all other pertinent Company Associates in ensuring an efficient operation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of one-year previous experience in a similar capacity preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The Associate frequently is required to stand, crouch and walk.
The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
The Associate regularly works around mechanical moving parts, heat sources and walk in coolers/freezers.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.