Associates are in the process of building their basic skills in analyzing, structuring and executing transactions. Almost all their activities are transaction oriented and much of their time is spent on the basic work related to a financing. They are responsible for performing industry research and preparing pitch, management presentations and other written materials. Essential Job Functions
- Team member in support of business unit goals and objectives.
- Begin building basic skills in analyzing, structuring and executing transactions with an understood initial learning curve for business expertise and technical analysis.
- General understanding of profitability components.
- Actively participate in client planning sessions. Research and analyze data, preparing and presenting analytical information.
- Focused on product transactions/executions as opposed to sales originations. Majority of time is spent on the basic work related to a financing.
- Responsible for general departmental office functions, administrative support for bankers, production of sales/marketing materials and other office management tasks.
- Partnering with sales/product team members, responsible for performing industry research, preparing pitch, management presentations and other written materials using analytical skills.
- Analysts are not assigned new business responsibilities and have limited/no client contact.
- BA/BS or equivalent, 3 + years of Public Finance work experience preferred
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Bloomberg as well as DBC or other bond structuring software/modeling is a plus
- Series 79, 63 and 52 (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Financial Statement Analysis