- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, Business or related
- At least 8 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- SPHR/PHR preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience with employee relations, recruiting, engagement/retention, HR policies and procedures, preferably in construction.
- Familiar with federal and state Employment Law.
- Possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to develop strong functional teams.
- Ability to build strong partnerships across reporting relationships.
- Capable of analyzing information, identifying root causes and developing approved solutions.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Skills in utilizing building security and lock system procedures and methods.
- Multiple language abilities preferred, fluency in English required and Spanish desired.
- Able to perform work indoors in an office environment.
- Able to communicate orally in a clear manner.
- Able to hear oral communication either in person or on equipment such as telephone or mobile phone.
- Able to navigate construction jobsites, which includes climbing stairs and/or ladders.
- Able to operate a personal computer, either desktop or laptop, for extended periods of time creating, composing and reviewing documents and spreadsheets.
- Able to operate office equipment, including telephone, mobile phone, photocopier, fax machine, scanner and calculator.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for direct reports