To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- KDC Construction
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant IT Manager - Anaheim, California
KDC Construction • Anaheim, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Cirks Construction, Inc. is hiring an Assistant IT Manager to assist the IT Director in facilitating the growing technology needs of the company.
Cirks Construction Inc. (CCI), dba KDC Construction, offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental HMO and PPO insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vacation and Sick Time
This position will support the continued development of the company's Sage 300 (Timberline) database and supporting systems and infrastructure.
The Assistant IT Manager will support the regional corporate offices, infrastructures, servers, SAN, firewalls, emails, email security, antivirus, multiple WAP, MDM, custom reports, in-house systems and integration, disaster recovery plan, daily backups, and the day-to-day operation of the IT department. The Assistant IT Manager will manage IT support staff.
Candidates must have a fundamental understanding of business and accounting to be considered for the position. A finalist candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to convey IT solutions to non-technical users.
Candidates with long term experience/verifiable expertise in the following categories will be considered:
- Hardware/Equipment - Sets up and repairs; laptops, tablets, desktops, smart phones, phone systems, etc.
- Network Administration - Configures and maintains servers, firewall, intranet, and service providers - supports efforts to maximize speed, bandwidth, data storage, firewall, security, and accessibility.
- Technical Experience - Uses Excel and Access reporting platforms utilizing SQL and Pervasive SQL - MS SQL Server 2008/2012, as well as SSRS, SSIS, analytic and reporting structures.
- Crystal and Ei Dynamics Reports - Uses Crystal and Ei Dynamics report software to develop and customized Sage 300/Timberline reports for accounting, forecasting, project management, service and maintenance, etc.
- Data Mining - Consolidates data from multiple sources for forecasting and trend analysis.
- Sage 300 (Timberline) Experience (a plus) - Understanding data table relationships, report writing, module functions (Accounting, Project Management, Estimating, Service & Maintenance).
- Visual Basic Experience (a plus) - Programming capabilities.
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains working knowledge of the organization and business practices pertaining to the company systems and processes.
- Creates, maintains, and modifies any existing reports in company database.
- Creates management reports based on business requirements and standards.
- Tests and validates data from reports, modified systems, and new systems.
- Creates and maintains all customized field data mapping for reference.
- Creates and maintains a formula repository with standard business definitions.
- Creates and maintains Excel and Access integrated reports with Sage 300 (Timberline) using formula, VBA, and MS query.
- Creates, maintains, and modifies report inventories.
General Experience Desired:
- Degree or equivalent experience in Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years qualified IT experience
- Network administration skills
- Expert in Microsoft Outlook, Office; proficiency with troubleshooting Windows 7 and 10
- Mid-level accounting support
Applicant must have a positive attitude towards change. Able to identify the need, remove the barriers and has the know how to make things happen. Values diversity of ideas, opinions, and people.
Employer and Client references are required. Candidates must have valid California Driver License and clean driving record. All final candidates will be subject to a Drug Screen, Motor Vehicle Report, and Criminal Background Check prior to hiring.