To apply for this Financial Analyst position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (
). In the subject line, type "Financial Analyst."
• Construct and maintain structured financial and operational analysis models as tools to aid in data analysis. Prepare data that can be used for upper level reports and presentations.
• Aggregate and organize financial data from multiple platforms and systems and suggest procedural changes to increase the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of models and reports used or produced by the team. Document work processes, including data sources and definitions. Ensure data accuracy.
• Frequently interact and coordinate with other departments to address business issues and to meet organizational objectives.
• 1+ years of corporate finance, analysis, or accounting experience.
• Intermediate Excel skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, economics, or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of financial statements (income statements, balance sheets and cash flows).
To apply for this Financial Analyst position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Financial Analyst."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.