At Thompson Turner we seek individuals who are eager to learn, grow and share in our core values. Since 1986 we have prided ourselves in being a company that is on the forefront of our industry. Join us today and realize your potential
Thompson Turner seeks to hire a Project Executive with heavy healthcare experience located in Columbia, SC but would consider other location within the state. The role’s primary responsibility is to lead in the healthcare sector and establish the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of simultaneous construction projects.
- 15+ years of experience leading construction projects within the healthcare industry.
- Must have 4-year degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Lean Construction Processes, Prefabrication (MEP/FP Racks, Exterior Skin, Bathrooms Pods, Etc.), Target Value Design Preconstruction Approach, IPD Hybrid Contract Methodologies, Design Assist Experience.
- Must have superior computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-directed with strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Strong math and analytical skills in regard to cost and pricing.
- Ability to work effectively and ensure that we meet project deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Candidate will be required to pass a Drug Test and Criminal background check based on job location/requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
Attention To Detail