Adecco is searching for hard-working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced environment for immediate Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs at a local client in South Bend, Indiana. Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associates are responsible for Loading and unloading packages onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, and conveyor system. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in-person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs include:
- Loading and unloading packages from delivery vehicles, trailers, pallets, conveyor system carts and load gratings
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
- Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Building and stretching wrap pallets
- Warehouse Shipping and Receiving jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have opportunities available for 2nd and 3rd shift!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Shipping and Receiving job with Adecco in South Bend, Indiana, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Data Entry Experience
Computerized Inventory System