McLeod Child Development Center
Child Caregiver II
The Child Caregiver II will maintain a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, families, children and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Other duties will include:
* Provides and maintains appropriate environment for the children in his/her care.
* Provides primary care to assigned children.
* Creates development portfolios for primary care children.
* Holds orientation meetings and conferences for primary care children.
* Participates in 20 hours of ECE training each year.
* Executes lesson plans created by the lead teacher.
* Possesses strong written and verbal skills.
* Performs clerical duties as needed.
* Operates a vehicle when needed.
Work Hours: 80 Hours biweekly. Fill Time
* Six months experience working with children in a licensed or approved facility.
* Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
* SC Child Care Credential or the equivalent from another state, a minimum of 12 hours of ECE from an accredited college or technical school or a CDA
* CPR and First Aid certification
McLeod Health is the region's destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina - serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow - we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach for patients looking for primary care and family physicians.
Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 800 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,500 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Child Care
- Customer Relationship Management
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Microsoft Office
- Primary Care