You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Junior Software Engineer
Synergistic IT is a full-service staffing and placement firm servicing client in America for the past 12+ years. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our clients. From staffing to full implementation of projects we provide the highest quality IT Services. We don't just help you secure a Tech Job, but we build your solid career in technology.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners and back-end developers
• Review requirements, design specifications and propose a solution and have a discussion before implementation
• Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
• Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
• Writing tests in a server-side test framework
• Understanding existing back-end services, optimizing and tweaking them as per requirements and building new micro services in migration activities
Key Skills :
• Expertise in SQL programming including PL/SQL and Stored Procedures
• Experience in Front-end frameworks such as ExtJS, JQuery, Node.js, Angular.js and Bootstrap.
Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
Benefit's of working with our clients:
• Long Term Positions•
On Job Technical Support.
Candidate who are missing the required skills, might be provided an option to enhance their skills, so that they can also apply for the role and can make a career in IT industry.
If you do respond via e-mail, please include a daytime phone number so that we can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you
- Agile Methodology
- Ajax (Programming Language)
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
- Computer Engineering
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g35tpyv
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.