REMOTEDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. IT Business Analyst
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Contract to Hire
- Fully Remote
This position will work closely with our business partners in commodity supply and demand, and trade solutions. As a member of the North America Trade Portfolio team, this position will deliver supported, sustainable capabilities and tools for end-to-end physical and financial trading processes. A preferred candidate will have extensive experience as a Business Analyst as well as a basic understanding of physical and financial trading preferably in the agricultural commodities business. The candidate must be an experienced professional in systems & process design who will develop and provide quality system designs and solutions to solve various business requirements. This position will deliver effective presentations and solution walk-through to audiences of all sizes utilizing strong communication skills. This requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR 4 years equivalent experience.
- 5 years' experience in diverse operational, development and/or business roles.
- 3 years of business analysis experience on projects implementing custom software, COTS and SAAS solutions.
- 3 years of experience distilling complex topics into concise, testable requirements with clear communication to both business and technical audience.
- Strong business partnering skills to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies and the process, data, and technology investments required to achieve those goals and strategies.
- Strong analytical skills required to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements involving process, data, and technology.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project delivery and proven ability to adapt requirements capture and documentation per project team needs via Epics and User Stories, Use Case, Business Process Modeling (BPM), BRD, and Functional Designs.
- Thrive in highly diverse and dynamic team environment collaborating in-person and virtually with members located in region and around the globe.
- Leadership in teamwork, facilitation, negotiation, change management, and ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders.
- Business fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to adapt communication to a diverse and broad audience.
- Basic understanding of commodity financial and physical trade including contract management, settlement, position reporting, profit and loss reporting, risk management and compliance.
- Experience with Commodity Trade and Risk Management (CTRM) systems that provide end-to-end trading solutions.
- Experience with Commodity Risk solutions that measure, analyze, and report.
- Experience with Market Data sourcing and tools that provide news, quotes, charts, and other financial information.
- Experience with Trade Analytics tools and solutions.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Analysis & Requirements Gathering: Elicit and manage business, functional, and non-functional requirements while critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and establishing consensus for Minimal Viable Product (MVP) delivering highest business value.
- Solution Design: Create solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to target architecture.
- Business Partnership: Effectively engage with businesses stakeholders at all levels to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies and the process, data, and technology investments required to achieve them. Guide, challenge and influence business sponsors and stakeholders to maintain focus on targeted business outcomes.
- Project Delivery Responsibilities: Accountable for all business analysis related deliverables and timelines. Be the liaison between the business, technology teams and support teams.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. IT Business Analyst
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis