Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Computer System Analyst II - System Administration
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
Assist in developing and maintaining a state-of-the-art test facility in support of the NAWCAD, NAST, other DoD services, and other activities as directed
- Responsible for administration of ATR network infrastructure systems and computer hardware
- Provide authoritative and detailed computer system information and connectivity to Range instrumentation engineers and technicians both within NAWCAD and at other government agencies and industry
- Intimately involved in various aspects of design, installation, validation and accreditation of numerous networking protocols, interfaces, applications and technologies
- Administer and maintain classified and unclassified computer systems and networks at ATR
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience performing the stated functions. In lieu of post-high school education/training, a total of 6 years’ experience in performing the stated functions is required
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Security + certifications required
- Additional skills in scripting, Syslog, and Microsoft systems desired
- Knowledge of DoD and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process, network and computer security policies and practices related to test range operations is highly desired
- Occasional overtime including nights and weekends required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required. Successful completion of technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school in computer programming, operations, or computer systems management; or successful completion of at least 30 semester hours (45 quarter hours) of courses in computer programming, operations, or systems management from accredited college or university is a plus.
- U S Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance, throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)