Senior Financial Reporting Analyst - Senior Accountant - Senior SEC Analyst - Senior Audit Associate - Senior Assurance Associate - Big 4 - CPA - Certified Public Accountant - C.P.A. - KPMG - Deloitte - EY - PwC - Pricewaterhouscooper - Moss Adams - BDO - CBIZ - RSM - MGO
Are you a Senior in audit or a large regional CPA firm who is ready to break away from public accounting before another busy season? Or are you an Accountant who has financial reporting or SEC reporting experience in a large public company? If so, we are working on a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role that you would be a great fit for. So, read more about the opportunity below!
A billion-dollar publicly traded Westside professional services company is searching for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join their team. Open due to growth, the Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will have her or his hands on a number of different activities including handling different sections of the financials, booking journal entries, global reporting, and working on consolidations. The Senior Financial Analyst in this role will have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, have advanced Excel skills, and will be capable of multi-tasking a number of tasks. Is this something of interest to you? If so, please read the full Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role below and apply if you would be excited to hear more!
What do you need for this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Active CPA or CPA Candidate
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Must have SEC reporting experience in a public company OR exposure to financial statement audit from experience in a large CPA/audit firm
- Advanced Excel
- Strong skills in US GAAP
What will you do in this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role?
- Corporate and international consolidations
- Preparation of the 10K and 10Q
- Coordinate annual audit and quarterly reviews with the outside CPA firm
- Assist with internal control test work coordination for SOX compliance
- Prepare financial data information for presentations
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
What's in this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role for you?
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader with beautiful offices
- Work is interesting and not the same thing over and over again
- 3 weeks vacation, 10 sick days, and one week holiday shutdown
- 401K match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work-life balance
So, if you have SEC reporting or financial statement audit experience from public accounting, then we want to hear from you right away! Please send us your resume for this Senior Financial Reporting Analyst role today as we would love to speak with you!
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles