Executive Director, Data Analytics - Engineering
- Work with senior leaders in R&D, Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Quality, define and inform engineering enabled Supply Chain strategies leveraging data insights and benchmarks
- Lead the data science / analytics activity for Global E2E Engineering Org across all engineering pillars
- Establish overall Engineering Data Strategy inclusive of data sourcing / capture, segmentation, analytics (predictive & responsive), and leveraging
- Establish data capture specifications and requirements for all “Smart Factory / DC” systems and equipment to maximize performance and analytics leveraging
- Demonstrate strategy to action identifying strategic and tactical opportunities which drive all aspects of value across networks, categories and brands (e.g. cost, cash, speed, agility, quality, industry & consumer insights and benchmarking)…meet or exceed value realization / network optimization targets
- Recognize & adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, analysis, validation and documentation
- Manage strategic data “segment” delivering value meeting or exceeding value realization targets
- Leverage data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop predictive models identifying and supporting strategic opportunities and data-driven decision-making
- Work with stakeholders to identify, manage, and evolve relevant BI dashboards which provide real time performance / KPI optimization capability and create visibility of systemic performance gaps / root causes
- Align systems and reporting globally to ensure efficiency in reporting and a single version of truth
- Drive leveraging of data analytics across all pillars developing appropriate interfaces and tools maintaining cyber security while simplifying self-serve data access and leveraging
- Lead internal / external cost and technology benchmarking activity through best practice identification and deployment; ensure integration into standards & policies
- Inform strategic decisions and contribute to global Supply Chain strategy development based on data insights.
- Work with stakeholders to develop simulation and modeling tools / capability (digital Twin) to support iterative process design and end to end process optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering with 10+ years’ experience in data analytics
- Demonstrated value realization track record, Digital transformation success leveraging predictive/prescriptive analytics, supply chain / distribution operational roles
- Experience with KPIs – Value delivered (Speed/Cost/Cash), Predictive/trend analytics SC/Network benchmarks, Data strategy & realization roadmap developed and deploying per plan, Global report standardization and aligned Engineering BI dashboards
- Ability to travel in between Long Island and NYC Locations
For immediate consideration please email Lauren Pritts at Email blocked - click to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 967693
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile