The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Quality Business Intelligence AnalystJob Description
Brink's is a premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Quality Business Intelligence Analyst. Job Summary:
The Quality Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for producing accurate bi-weekly and monthly performance scorecards and quality action plans for all Brinks U.S. product lines. This position will also provide information, analysis, and solutions to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies at all operational sites. Works with Brinks branch operations toKey Responsibilities:
• Create and distribute weekly market and regional operational performance scorecards for all product lines and specific customers according to contractual key performance indicator requirements ; utilizing data available from various sources in the organization; roll up metrics to national scorecard for Senior Leader review
• Organizes, sorts and filters data in order to distinguish patterns and recognize trends
• Develops and maintains data preparation and validation to support data mining
• Determine critical performance metrics against prescribed customer error categories
• Analyze key metric indicators and quality data to identify opportunities to improve overall operations performance
• Gathers and prepares analysis based on information from internal and external sources to evaluate and demonstrate program effectiveness and efficiency
• Report on Business Operations in an accurate, meaningful and timely way
• Partner with other departments in the preparation of analyses and identify improvement opportunities that can provide positive results to the bottom line
• Compile and prepare accurate and timely reports, graphs and charts of data developed; provide insights into the performance of the business
• Own moderate processes and/or portions of complex processes
• Participate in special financial and business related studies as needed to support project objectives
• Provide Quality metrics to all sites to be used for Quality Matters programs
• Manage Audit responses for all Financial Institutions ensuring that any deficiencies are corrected
• Partners with appropriate team members and corporate groups throughout the development process
• Performs other duties as assignedMinimum Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in producing business intelligence, gathering, cleansing and interpreting data
• Significant experience with Microsoft Excel and Access, with demonstrated competency in creating graphical and chart-driven data depictionPreferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years working in an analytical role related to operations qualityProfessional Skills:
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Solutions oriented
• Good organizational skills and planning About Brink's
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Complex Problem Solving