To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Analyst
Tracfone Wireless Inc. • Miami, FL
Posted 5 days ago
TracFone is seeking an individual who will be responsible for procurement of handsets and collateral materials in alignment with the company shipment forecast. The position also manages relationships with 20+ OEMs and materials vendors via CPFR calls.
- Ensure that all handsets and materials required for production are received into inventory on time via the MRP process.
- CPFR: Manage open orders with OEMs and collateral vendors via weekly CPFR calls and ship log maintenance.
- Handset/Collateral Disposition: Manage obsolete inventory to minimize destruction of inventory.
- Competitive Analysis: Responsible for allocating business to vendors in accordance with internal KPIs.
- BS or BA in business field required.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience related to forecasting, analysis and reporting, inventory management and replenishment.
- Understanding of inventory management objectives related to on-hand levels and pipeline inventory, and its impact on financials.
- Understanding of seasonal sales trends and their impact on retailer replenishment.
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel, MS Access preferred and Noetix, Oracle and Business Intelligence experience preferred