The Lead .Net Developer is responsible for leading a small team of software developers in building and maintaining a portfolio of solutions that support multiple business units. This position actively participates in all phases of the SDLC using Kanban and Scrum agile methodologies.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, product owners, and technical team members.
• Manage development teams sprint commitments, performs code reviews, and follows best practices.
• Play an active role in defining standards for coding, system design and architecture.
• Provide maintenance support and development of production web applications.
• Ensure proper source control for all custom developed solutions.
• Portfolio management of custom applications to ensure applications remain supportable and relevant over time.
• Continuous development of technical skillsets through formal training, self-study, and participation in technical user groups.
• Perform other duties as required.
Please email resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (Bachelor’s degree requirement can be substituted with an additional five (5) years of software development experience).
• Proficiency with Angular 2+, .NET Core, TypeScript, and webpack
• Previous experience leading team of developers
• Experience designing and implementing solutions using the SOA and MVC frameworks leveraging C# and Microsoft SQL
• Strong experience with OOP in C#
• Source control management using Git repositories
• HTML5, CSS/Less, and responsive web frameworks
• Entity Framework ORM
• Agile practitioner with prior experience with Scrum and Kanban
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Object Relational Mapping
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Systems Development Life Cycle
Object Oriented Programming