To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Accountant in Tampa, Florida (FL). Essential Functions:
- Lead the implementation and execution of Assistant Controller model for the Canadian market; Developing analytics and monitoring program ensuring accurate financial statements including Quarterly Balance Sheet Fluxes and applicable statutory reporting
- Manage relationships with the Canadian market leadership ensuring all above market close tasks are completed within the close schedule and issues are communicated
- Lead budging and forecasting of fringe benefits for all US company codes
- Ensure Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations completed by Accenture and by BMS Finance are of high quality to ensure key controls supporting Balance Sheet processes are operating effectively
- General Accounting Subject Matter Expert for business units or Corporate functions based in the US
- General accounting activities relate to managing the month end close, preparing and approving Journal Entries; performing balance sheet account analysis to ensure appropriate reported balances and to provide support for quarterly earnings releases and 10Q filings; and completion of complex account reconciliations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA required; MBA a plus
- 5 years diversified experience in accounting or finance preferred
- Public accounting with a big four firm or Internal Audit with large Corporation a plus
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP is required
- SAP and Hyperion experience is a plus