To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MGA HEALTHCARE • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Travel Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced RNs for opportunities available in Sacramento, CA! These positions vary in facility and unit, but include ICU, PACU, OR, ER, Telemetry, L&D, NICU, and more! MGA has played a key role in medical staffing throughout California for many years and would like to extend those relationships and opportunities we’ve developed to you! As an MGA Travel Nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay plus per diem depending on position, experience, and location
- Comprehensive Benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & more!)
- Multiple shifts and schedules available
- Clinical and administrative support from your MGA team!
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition
- Maintain detailed reports and records
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team to assess, plan, and implement patient care plans
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments
What we are looking for:
- A Registered Nurse interested in travel nursing opportunities in California
- Active CA RN license
- AHA ACLS certification
- Dependable transportation
How to apply:
- To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click apply to submit an application for immediate review!