To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesterfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Chesterfield, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology and Engineering staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Sr. Structural Design Engineer to work for an internationally recognized specialty architecture consulting firm in Chesterfield, MO.
If interested, please send resume to Cassie at email@example.com
Sr. Structural Revit Designer.
- Considerable knowledge in Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks & AutoCAD
- BIM knowledge and knowledge of Construction Terminology, Technology and construction process and procedures
And be very familiar with the following duties:
- Set up Revit model with proper coordinates and information.
- Model, audit and review content in Autodesk Revit model for accuracy, correctness and coordination with other disciplines.
- Update BIM Project Documents/Files and coordinate with BIM Coordinator.
- Backcheck and review packages by other Revit Designers prior to returning to Engineer for compliance with Engineer markups.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178