The Entry Level Behavioral Health Associate position is one of the most important positions in our facility. The primary focus for Direct Care Staff is to provide direct supervision and monitoring of the residents on our Detox Unit.
Staff members must be able to set boundaries and limits while providing appropriate feedback to residents regarding their behavior. All resident behavior and activities are documented each shift so the ability to communicate effectively is imperative. Staff members will provide deescalation interventions, body and luggage searches, and help with recreational activities.
- Previous experience working in a treatment setting preferred
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Effective oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Ability to use good judgement and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to work assigned hours per week
- Ability to walk, sit, stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to run, squat and kneel
- May have some exposure to disagreeable conditions
We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to help those entering into recovery who exhibit the right character qualities to make it happen!
Medical/Dental/Vision/401K/disability/company paid Life
and much more!
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.