***Apex Systems is looking for a Pricing & Offer Management candidate in Phoenix, AZ. If qualified and interested in the position below please email a copy of your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply***
Pricing & Offer Management
6-12 Month Open-Ended Contract
Under direct supervision assists in the review and approval of special acquisition sales offers or projects that support organizational objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction.
Assists with analysis of market considerations, product penetration assumptions, estimating costs & revenue, preparing pricing studies, developing new contracts, and negotiating contract redlines.
Works under close supervision.
Follows standard practices to obtain solutions.
Assignments are typically routine and clearly defined.
Work typically requires utilization of fundamental principles, methods and concepts within the offer management discipline.
Fundamental understanding of basic marketing, finance, and project/offer management concepts.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
Specifics for the position:
- Financial Modeling - understand, maintain, and develop
- Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
- The position requires experience and knowledge of contract negotiations, language creation, redline negotiation, project management, custom offer construction, and sales processes.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis, take ownership and personally drive projects and objectives to completion
- Ability to go ‘beyond the numbers’ to get to key insights
Top 3 technical skills:
- Excel financial modeling
- Word redline review ability
- Understanding SalesForce
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||