To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
Our 2 Elkhart, Indiana plants collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. Elkhart's plants blend, fill and package a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods and is an FDA regulated facility.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the daily production schedule, line crewing and general administration of multiple manufacturing lines within a facility to maximize productivity, minimize cost while maintaining quality. Train and supervise production staff. This will be a second shift position.
Essential Job Functions
- Directs the work team and supervises the shift’s production to meet published schedules.
- Maintains a consistently safe work environment and personally demonstrates his/her commitment to safety and compliance.
- Achieves consistent quality and high efficiency levels by optimum utilization of equipment and manpower.
- Ensures efficient coordination and processing of a high volume of work orders and develops and maintains a very close and effective working relationship with all other departments.
- Ensures that production schedules are attained daily while meeting safety, cost and quality objectives.
- Directs involvement with improving operating efficiencies, reducing costs, identifying unfavorable trends and taking timely corrective actions.
- Holds employees accountable for maintaining an inspection ready workplace at all times.
- Ensures that proper levels of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety and Housekeeping rules are maintained and that regulatory requirements are met at all times
- Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in area of discipline
- 3 Years experience leading manufacturing production in a supervisory or team lead capacity.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.