To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1150 Southeast Century Drive
Lee's Summit, MO 64081
- Shelley Atha
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
PROSOURCE WHOLESALE • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 1 month ago
This locally owned thriving Lee's Summit business is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join the team as an Account Expeditor. We are looking for a career minded fast learner, who thinks it's fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks and interact directly with customers. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver to make our team even better and more productive.
Do you enjoy helping others and like to be busy so your day flies by? Do you enjoy working as part of a team and doing your part to get things done? Do you think helping customers and fulfilling commitments is important? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to talk to you.
Learn more about working for ProSource by visiting our career site: https://prosourcewholesale.jobs.net/
As an Account Expeditor, you will be responsible for handling various tasks related to the administrative support of the showroom, allowing the Management and Sales team to concentrate on sales, Members, and Prospects. This will include answering telephone calls, handling customer service related requests, placing orders, notifying Members when their orders arrive, and taking care of light bookkeeping duties.
This position begins with an hourly wage and comes with an opportunity for advancement.
By the end of year one:
- Upholding the values and principles of ProSource of Lee's Summit, you will have built rapport with our vendors through communication regarding the orders that you place with them on behalf of the Account Managers.
- You will have developed a working knowledge of flooring and cabinet products through maintaining the showroom's sample system, updating pricing, and communication with vendors and Account Managers, and training.
- Through training and ongoing use, you will have mastered our software systems for sales entry, bookkeeping, and customer relationship management.
- Using your top-notch communication and organizational skills, you will have also developed relationships with our Members.
- You will have built a strong, supportive relationship with an energetic group of team players who have a LOT of fun at work, and you will look forward to working with us for years to come.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and can contribute quickly, please submit your resume today! We are a growing business and this is an immediate opening, so if you are the right fit, be ready to go!
We offer a 401K plan, health, and dental with a vision option, and tuition reimbursement. PLUS discounts on flooring and cabinets.