Our client, a very prestigious Rocky Mountain Law firm seeks to hire an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to work within our Real Estate practice group. Ideal candidates will have 5 plus years’ legal experience with a real estate focus. Successful candidates will be a self-starters who possess excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and time management skills. Knowledge of general corporate transactions and/or the AIA software platform is highly preferred. The Real Estate Legal Assistant will have legal document preparation experience. The Real Estate Legal Assistant with have the following experience; Knowledge of legal terminology and legal document formats in order to originate, read, interpret, prepare, revise, and finalize legal documents; originate, revise, and finalize correspondence, memoranda, timesheets, and project work as directed; proofreads to ensure accuracy of formatting, grammar, punctuation, and syntax; prepares revisions and redlines to documents as directed; ability to use transcription equipment and decipher handwritten drafts; prepares documents for e-filing and files documents with the appropriate courts; ability to create Table of Contents and Table of Authorities; preparation of notebooks and exhibits; may prepare docket entry forms for incoming and outgoing court papers and to document specific actions required for legal proceedings and personal or firm requirements. The firm works on a hybrid schedule, offers a very competitive pay, a collaborative team environment, and excellent benefits. If you have 5 plus years of real estate/corporate legal secretarial experience, please email your resume to Director, mala.saraogi@roberthalf [dot] [com] for immediate consideration!
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate
- Strong familiarity with real estate leasing
- Foundational knowledge in title real estate
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Real estate law experience highly desired
- Eagerness to learn about new ideas and concepts
- Able to handle multiple assignments, work well under pressure, and have the flexibility to assist the team in meeting client demands on accelerated schedules
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Track record of expertise in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- 5+ years of previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Incoming phone call management skills required
Take the next step in your legal career as part of this dynamic, growing firm. The ideal candidate is eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Legal Administrative Assistant
for more information.