To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Operations Manager, Nursing Administra
University of Maryland Medical System • Glen Burnie, MD
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) provides the highest quality health care services to the communities we serve. Our medical center is home to leading-edge technology, nationally recognized quality, personalized service and outstanding people. We have 272 beds, 2,200 employees and 700 physicians. Our patients and family members have access to the advanced resources of an academic medical center (UMMS) where education, innovation and research discoveries are aimed at improving the health care of our community members. Join our physicians and nursing staff specializing in emergency, acute, medical-surgical and critical care.
Be A Part of Something Greater!
The Business Operations Manager:
- Maintains a leadership role in the management of departmental operations, projects, and systems.
- Collaborates with Directors and Managers across all service lines to ensure effective utilization of resources.
- Focuses on the support and infrastructure needed to achieve the goals and objectives of the staffing office. Responsible for reporting the performance of initiatives and departmental programs.
- Facilitates interdepartmental initiatives with Finance, Human Resources, IT, Clinical Operations, Quality, and Corporate Contracting.
- Has responsibility for the supervision of financial, operational, and/or administrative staff within the staffing office.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field or equivalent (Required) Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- MBA, CPA or Master’s degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.